Are you considering hiring a locum doctor?
There are many reasons to hire a locum during your absence.
- A locum doctor ensures your patients maintain their treatment schedule
- A locum doctor sees new patients, walk-ins, or emergencies that will grow your practice in the long-term
- Your staff will be glad they don’t lose their income while you’re away
- Your practice will continue to generate revenue during your absence
Why should you choose Pathmark to recruit a locum?
Pathmark has been providing chiropractic locum placement services across Ontario since 1992 are now offering limited placement assistance across Canada.
Full Placement Assistance (Ontario Only)
- Matching with suitable pre-screened candidates
- Pre-negotiated rates (50% of the daily billings, hourly minimum)*
- Standard contracts to secure your coverage
- Invoicing performed by Pathmark
- CHA assistance during your absence
*There is HST on Pathmark’s portion of the fee.
Limited Placement Assistance (Outside Ontario Only) – $199.99 + HST
- Advertise the position on Pathmarks website
- Advertise the position on a variety of job boards
- Advertise the position on Pathmarks social media
- Send a notification to our locum and associate databases
Pathmark understands how difficult and time consuming it can be to find the right person to cover you practice. We’re the experts. Let us take care of finding the ideal candidates for your practice.